As a multi-faceted organization, ConTec offers Consulting, Engineering and Project Management services to private sector and government organizations. ConTec takes pride in its association with several structures of national and regional importance in the state of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana. Owing to its experience, exposure and in-depth knowledge of irrigation and hydro power, ConTec was appointed as the consultant for two proposed mega multipurpose projects (adding up to 600 MW of installed hydro power capacity) across India’s second largest river Godavari at Kanthanapally & Dummugudem.
The union government of India has prioritized development of irrigation and renewable energy and has set up a target of achieving a share of 12.42% from renewable energy and aims at ensuring access to water to every farm (“Har Khet Ko Pani”) and improving water use efficiency (“Per Drop More Crop”). ConTec finds itself in an advantageous situation by virtue of its credentials earned during the past decade.
Taking a step forward, ConTec wishes to contribute its bit by having a pan India presence in the field of irrigation, renewable energy and infrastructure. ConTec’s core strength lies in the collective knowledge of the panel of experts under whose guidance and advice the design engineering team works. The team is aided by the state-of-the-art software and indigenously written software programs for analysis and design of complex sections.
We at ConTec shall strive to develop natural resources and human resources as core competencies and thereby;
- Spurthe economic growth of the nation by training human resources and reinforcing the employment potential.
- Create and maintain the knowledge infrastructure, and enhance productivity through creation, growth and exploitation of new knowledge.
- Integrate; environmental concerns while providing quality engineering services and meet the customer's requirements to their satisfaction.
Considerable care shall be taken about the environment and conventional resources while providing services to our customers to suit to their requirements.We shall striveto:
- Providequality-engineering services to meet our customer's requirements and satisfaction by adopting new technologies, products and methodologies.
- Effectively utilize the existing knowledge to achieve engineering excellence and constantly upgrade our knowledge and technology.
- Provide cost effective engineering solutions and building a long-term relationship with our business partners.
- Integrate Total Quality Management with our operations, taking care of environmental concerns to benefit the society.
Mr. Rakesh Routhu
Post Graduation "MCM", National Institute of Construction Management (NICMAR), Pune in 1998
Rakesh Routhu is the Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder of ConTec. He has been involved in various stages of project cycle including strategic planning and implementation, project conceptualization, team formulation, plan development, resource management, risk management, project operations and project closure.
With an overall experience of seventeen years, he has led a team of irrigation and hydro power experts in the formulation of detailed project report, design and detailed engineering of various multipurpose projects integrating irrigation, mega hydro power, navigation & drinking water facilities while planning the overall development of the basin for ultimate utilization of water resources.Qualification
- Post Graduation "MCM" From National Institute of Construction Management (NICMAR), Pune - 1998
- B.E. Civil, Osmania University, Hyderabad - 1996
- LRQA Certified Internal Auditor.
Mr. Prafulla Kumar Prasanna
MBA, B.K. Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Prafulla Kumar Prasanna is Chief Financial Officer and Co-founder of ConTec. He has over seventeen years of experience in construction industry in building & factories, infrastructure and hydro electric projects. Apart from company's financial matters he has been involved in project viability analysis, preparation and analysis of various financial parameters of the projects.
He is also involved in preparation of various financial aspects of public private participation (PPP) for helping government to decide the model of PPP for implementation of mega hydro power projects. He has undertaken budget preparation & monitoring, costing methodology designing for peculiar projects & testing the methodology and cost pattern analysis of various civil projects for process simplification and for developing various control methods.Qualification
- Bachelor of Science From Banaras Hindu University(BHU), Varanasi.
- MBA From B. K. Institute of Management,Ahmedabad.
Mr. Pushpendra Singh Gour
M.Tech (Construction Technology & Management), IIT Delhi in 1999
Puspendra Singh Gour is the Chief Technical Officer and Co-founder of ConTec. He is having vast experience in construction industry with expertise in building & factories, infrastructure, irrigation and hydro electric projects.
With an overall experience of sixteen years, he has led team for project planning & monitoring, construction, hydrology, power potential studies, design and detail engineering, projects feasibility and detailed project reports of various prestigious projects.Qualification
- M.Tech In Construction Technology & Management From IIT, Delhi – 1999.
- Graduation In Civil Engineering From R.E.C Bhopal – 1997.
Mr. Routhu Satyanarayana, Advisor
M.E. (Structures), Andhra University in 1968
Routhu Satyanarayana is highly experienced technocrat with more than 40 years of experience in the Construction Industry in India &Afganistan. He has held key posts in Irrigation Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, India. His invaluable experience in planning & designing of major irrigation structures along with his acumen in operating & maintenance of major dams in India is an intangible asset to ConTec.
His experience as ITEC Expert (Indian Technical & Economic Co-operation Expert) to Govt. of Afghanistan for development of Industrial Infrastructure shall give ConTec an edge over it's competitors to understand project management in critical conditions.Qualification
- M.E. (Structures), Andhra University in 1968
- F.I.E. (Fellow, Institute of Engineers, India).
Advisory panel of experts for specific in depth study for optimal designs.